Check out this great write up from Miss April Speaks about betrayal and forgiveness.. ♡♡♡
Betrayal is an ugly word but when you look up from the depths of despair in which betrayal may make you fall—you may see a rainbow. If you’ve never been betrayed– here’s how it works, for those of you that have, just come on this journey with us for a minute:
- You discover you’ve been betrayed by a friend, romantic partner, family member, etc.
- You are hurt because you feel like you would never have betrayed that person.
- You are angry for the same reason as #2.
- You likely get an apology that is hard for you to believe is genuine.
- You contemplate forgiveness.
- You forgive or not, either way you are still angry.
- You no longer trust the person. If you have forgiven them you are in the process of trying to rebuild trust.
- You build a wall around your heart and mind because you want to believe you…
View original post 715 more words